Posted about 1 year ago
We're powering the continuous economy by building the world's first end to end system for automated software delivery.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with over 400 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. As today's clear leader in CI/CD, CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead this new category and is expanding our Customer Success team in order to do so.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding and training new CloudBees customers and prospects. Working closely with our Sales, Customer Engagement, and Professional Services team, you will use your strong communication skills and technical know-how to wow Corporate, Enterprise and Fortune 500 customers as you help them - for the first time - realize the value that CloudBees brings to their business.
The ideal candidate is experienced in Enterprise Technology, loves helping customers, and is comfortable with technical and highly configurable Enterprise Technology solutions. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a customer-centric orientation are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing company with an open and collaborative work environment and help define Customer Success at CloudBees.
What You'll Do:
What The Role Requires:
- Promote a customer first environment at all times.
- Become a CloudBees Continuous Delivery Platform domain expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Work closely with clients and their tech teams to fully integrate CloudBees into their technology stack.
- Train clients in software platform basics and provide progressive guidance throughout the acquisition and onboarding launch process.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
What You'll Get
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with DevOps tools, or Enterprise offerings of Open Source Software
- Experience working with and managing Public Sector agencies and accounts
- Knowledge and experience using and supporting enterprise software, ideally a continuous integration / continuous delivery solution
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem solving skills required.
- Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Four year engineering or technical degree, or equivalent required.
- Background in computing, software development
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.