Posted 6 months ago
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
Why Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive salary ($60K - $75K BOE), health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday, $1000 to outfit your home office, yearly company meetup
This Role Is For You If…
- You’re a people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- You’re a self starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small, agile team that constantly improves processes
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You are genuinely excited when you help others hit their goals
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
Self motivated and proactive mindset.
Remote work experience is considered an asset.
Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
Your responsibilities will include:
Your #1 priority would be helping our customers be successful with our product (& ultimately their business), get successfully setup and activated within their first 90 days of being a Follow Up Boss customer
- Hosting kickoff calls and training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system - we call these strategy sessions because we focus on uncovering the biggest opportunities for our customers vs. product click throughs.
- Calling, texting and emailing new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
Hosting (on rotation) our FUB 101 live weekly webinar
- Compiling product feedback and ideas to help our product and engineering team continue to improve our platform
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization and customer service
- Answering customer help tickets in the Onboarding queue
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position specific success tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
60 Day Targets:
- Host a minimum of five kickoff calls and training sessions for new customers (with support)
- Answer 10-20 Zendesk tickets
90 Day Targets:
- Jump in the new customer onboarding rotation and own relationships with new Follow Up Boss customers
- Complete training for the 101 Weekly webinar