Posted 9 months ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us in Shanghai, China. In this role, you will receive and respond to account escalation calls from customers and the Sales team and guide them through complex scenarios. You will work closely with our support engineers and sales team, serving as the main point of contact for Red Hat's enterprise-class customers and the support team. You’ll need to have excellent organizational and communication skills because you will track customer success plans, ensure successful adoption of our solutions, and help Red Hat retain its customers.
- Be responsible for the overall customer journey; maintain oversight of cases and attempt to identify potential issues early
- Carry out and maintain customer success plans during the Red Hat offering adoption phase together with customers to enable successful adoption of our solutions
- Receive and respond to account escalation calls from customers and Red Hat’s sales account teams
- Generate customer data, information, and reports to be provided to Red Hat’s Sales team to assist with customer renewals
- Evangelize our solutions with the management and technical teams of our customers, including developers and IT teams
- Participate in key customer meetings and quarterly executive business reviews (EBRs)
- Provide feedback via the established voice-of-customer processes to ensure that customer business requirements are captured and addressed appropriately
- Collaborate with account and technical delivery teams to bring our customers the best solutions from across the Red Hat's cloud infrastructure solutions portfolio
- 5+ years of experience in account management, consulting, customer success, sales engineering, IT architecture, or equivalent role supporting enterprise customers
- Solid engagement skills with the ability to establish a trusted adviser relationship with business decision makers and influencers
- Customer-centric and focused on delivering the best outcomes for the customers
- Ability to convey information to customers in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to manage multiple issues, priorities, and projects while maintaining a high level of detail
- Disciplined, with the ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture relationships across multiple teams and channels
- Experience working in a mixed field engagement and remote work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English; knowledge of Cantonese is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.