Posted 6 months ago
Do you want to be part of a team that helps >1 million designers create amazing products everyday? We're looking for a full-time Customer Success Manager to join us at Sketch.
In this position, you will serve as one of our first customer-facing, non-Support-specific roles. As such, we need someone who is proactive and excited to be the “face of Sketch” to customers. Your role will involve enabling customers, collecting feedback and evangelising the Sketch Platform. The goal is not to sell but rather to build relationships, drive enduring adoption and help customers succeed.
We are committed to empowering designers to create their best work, and we are passionate in our belief that Sketch is a powerful way to do this. With your help, more customers will succeed more quickly and build their best products on our design platform.
Our team works remotely and communicates mostly using text, so you will need to have excellent communication skills and written English. You will also need to be highly self-motivated.
While this is a remote position, US San Francisco Bay Area home location is preferred and travel should be expected for certain in-person customer meetings.
In this role, you will be an ambassador of design excellence using Sketch. You will:
- Proactively reach out to key customers to help their design teams create their best work and design better through collaboration, by driving successful adoption of Sketch
- For companies moving to Sketch Cloud and Sketch for Teams, help enable a smooth adoption experience — point to existing enablement resources, arrange support calls or executive briefings as needed, and be a generally-available helping hand
- Deliver actionable and candid feedback from customers to our design and development teams so as to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancement and development
- Reinforce communications relating to new features, specifically by demonstrating-on-demand if requested / when useful
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity information in our company shared workspace
- Monitor license and subscription entitlements in key accounts, and proactively drive successful renewals and expansions.
- You must be passionate about great design
- You must be a passionate advocate for and an experienced user of Sketch
- Ability to work remotely as part of a close-knit team
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- A deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Experience working directly with customers, in a support or account management role, is strongly preferred.
- Previous startup experience
- A self-starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results.
Even if you're not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.