Posted 4 months ago
Do you enjoy working with customers to help them adopt new products? Are you confident on the phone and experienced in communicating with a technical audience? Are you creative and determined in identifying the root cause of problems or opportunities? If so, then this could be exactly what you're looking for .... please read on!
We are searching for a candidate who has experience working with DevOps or IT teams, the drive to become a subject matter expert in our Data Center products and an unquenchable level of curiosity. You'll apply those tools to better understand our customers, help solve their problems, accelerate their growth and return insights to the business that contribute to customer experience improvements at scale.
Your first order of business will be to ramp up on the latest and greatest features, best practices and watch-outs for new Data Center implementations. Next, you'll be given a customer pipeline and equipped with a solid knowledge of Salesforce in order to bring your both curiosity and consultation to the field at scale. Finally, once you're in the swing of helping our customers reach their desired outcomes with Data Center, you'll participate in projects such as delivering customer intelligence to other teams, improving operational efficiency or building new best practices.
This position will be based out of our Austin, Texas office.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3 years minimum experience as a Customer Success Manager or in a similar position
- Experience in working with On-Prem or Data Center products
- Experience working with and building strong relationships with Enterprise customers
- Experience helping an organization adopt an Atlassian product or similar
- Customer interview skills with proven ability to dig deep into root causes
- Proven ability to take customer insights from the field to drive changes to the business
- Analytical skills to identify and articulate themes from customer data
- Project management skills
- Experience working on cross-functional projects
- Comfort in navigating a large organization
- Confidence and motivation to creatively problem solve