This role is remote, based in the US.
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies, and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, assisting to define appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post initial sale)
- Develop methods, processes, systems, and tools to support our customers in each segment: enterprise, mid-market, and SMB
- Create and coordinate key reporting for GitLab leadership team, partnering with the Analyst team to provide reporting on customer adoption, sentiment, advocacy, and business results (i.e., forecasts, renewals, expansions, churn)
- Curate content and playbooks to allow the team to more efficiently and consistently deliver customer outcomes
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Collaborate with Customer Success enablement to develop training and enablement to drive efficiency
- Support the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and telemetry
- BA/BS degree
- 2 years of Customer Success experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in program management and/or operations
- Experience with Customer Success Management systems (e.g., Gainsight/Totango/Client Success/etc., digital marketing tools)
- Experience with support and/or professional services a plus
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Salesforce experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience with agile/DevOps and/or SDLC process and/or tools is a plus
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.