MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Customer Success Project Manager on our Customer Experience team, you’ll ensure our customers have a seamless and transparent experience when they purchase an onboarding and training package for their organization. You’ll partner directly with our Services Leads, Consultants, and Enterprise Transformation Managers to maximize our ability to deliver custom training programs at scale.
Our belief is simple: making customers better, makes better customers. You’re responsible for creating an exceptional experience with responsibility for the following duties:
- Initiate project kickoff by documenting new Professional Services purchases and coordinating internally
- Distribute and synthesize pre-workshop scoping questionnaires
- Schedule kick-off calls between all customer and MURAL stakeholders
- Align stakeholder team around customer needs as documented
- Ensure project management systems (Asana, etc.) are maintained with clear notes and correct project stages throughout the project lifecycle
- Confirm resourcing for co-facilitation of sessions, leveraging MURAL’s Professional Services team and certified Consultant Network
- Schedule global virtual sessions using a variety of video conferencing tools
- Create customer communication templates and ensure a seamless registration process
- Manage enrollment and waitlist; communicate confirmed attendee numbers and recommend actions to the Services Lead for under or over enrollment
- Monitor and respond to email or Slack communications regarding program logistics
DURING A WORKSHOP
- Support session facilitators as requested in advance, which may include monitoring chat, Q&A, and providing technical support to attendees
- Manage follow-up communications & distribution of materials, including edited recordings and program effectiveness surveys
- Ensure completion records are accurate in our Customer Management tools, i.e. Asana and ClientSuccess
- Recommend and help implement changes to improve attendee registration and classroom experience
- Update checklists for any revisions needed prior to next session
- Communicate attendance, satisfaction, and post-workshop package to customer’s management team, including Customer Success and Sales
- Create top-level reports for upper management about status and outcomes of enablement efforts
The top candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software and service offerings are, in-person and at a distance. You’ll be extremely detail oriented and to you, completing something with a lot of moving parts is extremely rewarding.
Our desired candidate will have:
- 3 years experience in SaaS Project Management, Customer Success, Sales, or Account Management
- Excellent English and great communication skills
- A responsive, outgoing, energetic tone when engaging with others
- A self-starting, independent approach to managing your own work
- Fantastic project management skills and is able to create and launch new initiatives
- A passion to help customers succeed and empathize with them
- A willingness to work independently in a distributed team, in the office or from a remote location
- You have experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn.
- You have worked with Design, UX, Research and Product Management roles in the past or are aware of design thinking practices and related fields.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Daily lunch at the office
- Health insurance (OSDE 310)
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.