Posted 9 months ago
TrendSpider LLC is seeking a Customer Success Representative to work with TrendSpider users in order to help them learn how to use our proprietary software by chatting with them online, over the phone and via email.
TrendSpider is a high end software application sold to professional/retail traders and investors to help them improve their market analysis. It comprises several subsystems: a market scanner, a charting and analysis platform, an automation layer, a backtesting engine, and an alerting system. These tools work together to reduce the amount of grunt work that human traders have to do, and thus saving them time, making them more efficient and improving their trading performance.
Because of the specialized market segment, all applicants should have a functional understanding of the high level concepts of trading, such as how to read a Candlestick chart, and a personal interest and curiosity to learn more.
- Friendly, outgoing, upbeat, extraverted personality
- Ability to work independently and a desire to stay busy
- Understanding and working knowledge of trading or technical analysis
- Strong on verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of high level concepts of financial trading
- Strong computer skills
- Curiosity and desire to learn new things
- Background in technical analysis
- Passion for trading financial markets
- Familiarity with technical indicators
- Field customer chats, phone calls and emails
- Help customers with technical software issues, suggest ways customers can use the product to address their needs, and help troubleshoot as well as help non-technical issues such as billing questions, cancellation and refund requests
- Treat every customer as if they were your Grandmother - make it your mission to make them happy
- $35-50K year base salary based on experience
- 40 hours per week / full time
- Competitive health benefits and PTO