Posted over 1 year ago
Carb Manager is the #1 diet and fitness app for people on low carb and Keto diets, available on iOS, Android, and the web. Altogether, we've helped over 5 million people lose weight and achieve their health goals. Carb Manager is a top-15 health and fitness app in the iOS App Store, with a 4.8/5 rating with over 200,000 reviews. We even have our own hashtag on Instagram, with thousands of enthusiastic posts.
And we're growing rapidly! 2018 was a breakout year for Carb Manager, and 2019 is looking to be even bigger.
This is an amazing company to work for. We offer:
* The benefits of a work-from-home lifestyle
* The reach and impact of an established brand
* The energy and dynamism of a startup
* The stability of a profitable company with strong financials
* A creative, entrepreneurial, friendly, and supportive culture
* The ability to make a real, positive impact on the world
As the primary point of contact between our company and our customers, the role of Customer Success Specialist is truly vital. We're looking for an amazing person who can provide thoughtful, empathetic, and technically sound support and advice to our customers, whether they are just starting out, have encountered a problem, or just want to provide feedback. This role requires a mix of tech savvy, writing talent, communication skills, and the ability to easily convey technical information to a general audience.
* Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via our help desk software
* Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
* Facilitate customer success: Help customers achieve their goals
* Analyze and report product bugs and malfunctions
* Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
* Monitor customer feedback on social media and reach out to provide assistance
* Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
* Inform customers about new features and functionalities
* Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
* Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
* Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
* Experience using a help desk platform, such as Intercom or Zendesk
* Excellent, native-level command of English, with superb writing skills
* Tech savvy, with the ability to quickly understand and problem solve technical issues
* Patient, empathetic, and enjoy helping people
* Bachelor's degree
In addition, an interest in nutrition in general, and Keto in particular, is a plus!
- United States, Canada