Posted 2 months ago
Are you a product manager who loves to interact with customers? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
Now, imagine this — you get to work directly with fellow product managers to change the way companies set product strategy and create roadmaps — all from your home office. It is remote work. Pretty great, right?
at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about helping customers differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what's possible with our software — from leading demos and answering customer requests to sharing product management best practices drawn from personal experience.
We are looking for a high-energy product leader who is ready to take a huge career leap forward. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Senior Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 7 years of experience working as a product manager in a software company (or equivalent experience)
- Has deep experience managing SaaS products and has led multiple product launches
- Has played a role in strategically influencing a structured product management and launch framework
- Has managed a product with significant customer growth that has launched multiple iterations quickly
- Loves to showcase advanced technology to sophisticated customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a "can do" attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.