Posted 10 months ago
We’re a small, fully-remote team focused on building great online software that helps people find office space, sell apartment buildings, lease warehouse space, etc (commercial real estate). You could think of it as "Zillow for buildings that aren't houses". Our wild start-up days are behind us – we're all grown up and profitable now with a 17-year track record and users who love us. We're growing at a faster clip than usual, and could really use some help to support the influx of customers.
- You'd be joining a team of five dedicated to helping people use our webapps via email and/or phone.
- We use HelpScout to manage incoming issues and communicate internally via Slack.
- You're patient, and good-natured, and genuinely enjoy helping people.
- You're not especially technical, but you're probably the person that people in your family go to when they're having trouble with their Twitters and The Google.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent.
- You know when and how to listen to someone, but also how to hear them.
- Maybe you have a little experience with real estate, or maybe you have some general curiosity to learn more about it.
- You've provided customer support in some capacity before, and have either some experience working remotely or a desire to.
- You understand that working as part of a small team means wearing lots of different hats and pitching in when others need help.
Catylist is for you if...
- You hate the corporate bureaucracy of a big company.
- You're over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, remote, W2 position with benefits (health/dental/vision/401k).
Send an email to email@example.com, and please take some time to explain why you're a fit for our team. Include your resume and anything else that will help us understand your story :)