Posted 8 months ago
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only considering candidates based within the EST timezone.
We’re looking for someone to join our growing Customer Support team! You’ll be an important part of a cross-departmental team dedicated to all things revenue, with a focus on helping our customers with their billing and account-related needs. You’ll go beyond just answering support tickets - our projects related to revenue will be an important part of your daily work.
You’ll be an enthusiastic problem solver with an analytical mindset and a determination to find and resolve problems. Your customer empathy will come through in your strong writing style, adapting to our user’s tone of voice. You’ll be comfortable adapting quickly and openly to changes, and keen to constantly learn and apply these learnings to your work - with failures an inevitable part of your experiments.
- Support our users and answer their questions related to revenue through our Zendesk ticket platform
- Communicate crucial company updates through various channels (i.e., in-app messages, emails, blog posts, etc.)
- Manage the knowledge base articles that cover pricing and billing. This includes writing and updating existing articles, as well as creating visual content (like videos!)
- Help create internal processes that directly impact revenue (i.e., refunds, disputes, user permissions, etc.)
- Create reports for the revenue team that highlight customer feedback / sentiment
- Evaluate results from tests and gather data to decide on next steps within the wider revenue team
- Collaborate with the cross-departmental revenue team to plan and execute projects
- 2 years in a customer-facing role, ideally support
- Strong writing skills
- Previous tech experience within SaaS, e-commerce, or similar is a plus
- Experience troubleshooting / problem-solving
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
What we offer
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- A chance to positively enhance people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
The budgeted compensation range for this role is $45,000 to $62,000 annually (we do not have a commission or bonus scheme at Hotjar). Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered will be based on relative experience. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
Please note! Following our value of Be Bold and Move Fast, for this position we are trialling a different format to our usual recruitment process (which you can see on our careers site). We want you to know in advance that information you might have read online about our video stage will be slightly different for this role.