Posted 11 months ago
**Please note: This position is fully remote and you will be expected to work an 8 hour shift from 15:00 to 23:00 (GMT+3). The ideal candidate should be located in East or West Europe.**
IVPN is a rapidly growing privacy service on a mission to enable people with the power to control and secure their private information online. We've been around since 2010 but the market has exploded with a massive increase in user awareness for online privacy.
We would like to hire a new customer support engineer to complement our existing team. This role requires that you deal with sales, billing and technical enquiries.
You will report directly to the head of customer support.
* Helping customers understand their threat model to help them determine what products best suit their needs.
* Assisting customers to troubleshoot complex technical problems with their VPN configuration. The primary support channels (for now) are are web tickets and live chat.
* Maintaining and improving our customer knowledgebase - To scale our support function we need the best possible knowledgebase for our customers to find solutions before having to contact us.
* Min 2 years of technical support
* Being customer centric/obsessed - Go the extra 5 miles to make our customers feel truly valued.
* Being product focused - You are the primary interface to our customers and have a unique perspective about their pain points and needs. You need to communicate those regularly to our engineering teams and management.
* Self-starter, able to work independently
* Fluent English, both verbal and written
* Ability to understand and write on technical topics related to computer networks and security
* Knowledge of security concepts, VPN, encryption, firewalls etc
* Desire to gain expertise in network security