Posted over 1 year ago
Contractor will service incoming support requests in a clear, professional and accurate manner. Documents all interactions utilizing excellent written communication skills. The representative demonstrates the ability to multitask and follow through. Must effectively communicate to our customers and to management to allow for proper problem solving and identifying of service problems and trends. Contractor must enjoy helping clients, building relationships with clients and must maintain relationships. Contributes to team goals in achieving organizational objectives. Must be accountable for their end work product.
- Understand the functionally, documentation and use of the LeadDyno software application.
- Uses our support infrastructure (Zendesk, internal tools) to provide a fast turn around time for initial support responses.
- Actively listen to customers, investigate and resolve inquiries through correspondence and research.
- Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the customer’s image.
- Escalate requests when necessary, continuing to follow up with the customer as needed.
- 1 Year of customer service related experience
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticket management system
- High school diploma/GED
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work a few hours on Saturday or Sunday
- Knowledge of and experience with moderately complex web applications is a plus
This position is 100% remote. Representatives are expected to be online and available in the company’s chat system for the entire shift.
A 40 hour work week, broken down as follows:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8am - 4pm Pacific Time
- Wednesday through Friday, 8am - 3pm Pacific Time
- 4 flex hours on Saturday and/or Sunday