Posted about 1 month ago
ChargedUp is the UK's first and fastest-growing phone charging network with over 3,000 charging stations in venues including M&S, Brewdog, Stone Gate pubs and Westfield shopping centres throughout the UK and across Europe. We are backed by JamJar (Innocent Smoothie founders), Jagermeister's Venture fund, The Garage Soho (Tom Teichman and Sir John Hegarty), Founders Factory (Brent Hoberman) and many more of London's top investors.
With thousands of our stations installed in a short time frame, we are a very dynamic company eager to make the most of the situation and help people stay charged wherever they go.
Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic, we have launched a new project, CleanedUp, to provide hand sanitising stations to thousands of venues across the UK. We believe it is a vital necessity in order to get the UK moving again post lockdown. We signed major deals with Transport for London, Nation Rail, Costa Coffee, etc… and are looking at expanding our reach to thousands more venues across the UK and overseas as well.
Location: UK (Work from Home mostly)
We're looking for an exceptional Customer Support Manager, to help provide ChargedUp and CleanedUp's hardware and hand sanitizer solutions to our ever growing customer base.
The Customer Support Manager role is the strategic & tactical leader responsible for building the team & process behind the customer care journey.
• Managing the day-to-day activities and performance in line with set objectives and KPIs
• Manage relationships with customers on an ongoing basis.
• Ensuring that customers are happy with the level of service that ChargedUp/CleandUp is delivering.
• Create and refine processes to ensure the process around customer care meets the level expected by ChargedUp clients.
• Managing the processing of returns, fault reporting and customer complaints including escalations and litigations
• Being the POC internally as the one voice on everything Customer Support related.
• Management of the BPO outsourced team and overseeing the attainment of your teams set objectives and KPIs.
• Create and maintain a transparent, collaborative and dynamic work culture
• Bachelor's degree in business, communication or related field,
• Minimum 5+ years of customer service management experience
• Experience heading up a customer experience team, ideally built from an early stage.
• Experience designing/redesigning customer support processes and programs to build capacity and/or increase efficiency within the customer care journey.
• Fluency in English is required, other languages are a bonus
• Exceptional customer relationship skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing start-ups in London with global ambitions - you will receive;
• A competitive base salary, commission and options package
• 28 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Pension contributions
• Work from home and the possibility of building a local team around you