Posted about 1 month ago
We’re are looking for a remote customer support manager to take charge of customer support (emails, tickets, phone calls), onboarding processes, and documentation during UK business hours.
Smarcomms is a social media management company providing small business owners with ‘done for you’ social media content and real organic growth for one low monthly fee. We’re a small and highly effective remote team of mainly independent contractors – you’ll work independently from wherever you want.
Benefits of this role:
Here’s why this is an awesome job.
- This is a role where you will have a direct impact on our customers experience and how much they get out of our service. Our customers require in-depth replies that go the extra mile to solve their issues, not rushed answers with no thought.
- You’ll work remotely. Work from anywhere and enjoy the benefits of setting your own schedule – whether you want to work from paradise in Bali (like the Founder) or from a cafe up on the slopes in Whistler, enjoy the freedom of working where you want.
- You’ll work 20+ hours per week starting out.
- This is an entry level position, perfect for someone young, hungry and social media savvy.
- You’ll get paid $10.00-15.00/hour.
The ideal candidate:
We’re open to hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, and skills. If you enjoy customer service, have a strong understanding of social media and are fairly tech savvy then you are likely to be a good fit.
There are some attributes that are guaranteed to make you awesome at this:
- Empathy: sometimes clients get frustrated and it’s our job to understand and find a solution.
- You’re a self starter, you like to set your own direction and run with it. You don’t need constant check-ins to get things done.
- You’re good at expressing ideas in clear and concise writing. The tone of our company is very personal, being able to write simply is a must.
- You are tech savvy. You’re able to quickly learn new software and figure out problems as they arise.
- You’re reliable. This is a remote position and nobody is going to look over your shoulder. Show up when you say you will, do what you say you’ll do.
- Finally, you’re proactive about moving the company forward. When you notice areas for improvement you take the initiative to create change.
Be sure to mention the words MUSCLE EXPLAIN FOUND when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants.
Salary and compensation
$10,000 — $20,000/year