Posted 9 months ago
MadridBlues, the parent company of several e-commerce & SaaS platforms is looking for a dynamic teammate to join us to work in an environment where the demands and directions of work are constantly changing. We are a fully distributed team from over 10+ countries.
Our team is very small and friendly.
Hours: Extremely flexible - you can work any weekdays/weekends.
All we ask is that you stay for at least 2 hours at a time. We are currently offering up to 20 hours of work per week.
We have a team of 8 who's handling customer support. We are seeking a senior support specialist to head, monitor and improve the support delivery.
- Manage a team of customer support executives
- Train them in best practices
- Making sure all support tickets are handled as per SLA
- Developing new training modules
- Understanding issues and improving knowledgebase
- Maintain metrics & documentation
In addition you will also be handling direct support queries
- Use online software to answer customer questions via email & chat
- Help customers solve a wide variety of issues
- Solve problems creatively
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy
- Previous experience with web-based customer support tools
- Not a requirement, but a decent sense of humor doesn't hurt :)
- Experience with SaaS
- 3+ Years experience in Customer support
Please specify if you are can handle a multi role.
This is a remote position.
Mandatory information to be sent during application