Posted 8 months ago
Title: Customer Support Specialist – Remote Job
Location: Boulder 80302 United States
CE Broker is a growing tech company based in Jacksonville, FL. This is a remote (work from anywhere in the US!) temporary (6-month) full-time position that will take place from November/December – April/May, during the very busiest season for the medical licensure field. Shifts will be from 11am-8pm, Monday-Friday, with earlier shifts possible as they become available.
This is an opportunity to work with an outstanding team, assisting licensed professionals with the use of our software products.
Check out your future coworkers at on CE Broker’s Culture Instagram page! https://www.instagram.com/cebroker_culture/?hl=en
Why CE Broker:
- Three-time award-winning Best Company to Work For by Outside Magazine!
Work from home, or anywhere you want – we believe in Living Balanced, which doesn’t always come with a particular address!
Wellness benefits: Fresh pressed juices at the office, fitness center on site, monthly wellness allowance, and discounts on organic produce delivery.
Balanced Lifestyle – paid holidays and monthly PTO accrual
Medical, dental, and vision benefits “An apple a day ” doesn’t always work.
Retirement plan with company matching Live in the moment but plan for the future too.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Is a continuous learner
- Pays high attention to detail
- Knows how to communicate and help
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has a cool talent like break dancing or opera singing because that would be fun to see.
- Answer customer live chats, emails, and phone calls
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
How to apply:
With your application, please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Why you want to work at CE Broker and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Any resumes without a cover letter will be removed from consideration.
If you think you’ve got all the right stuff for this position, please submit the cover letter and resume at our careers page: cebroker.com/jobs/apply/.
We look forward to hearing from you! (and seeing your break dancing skills)