Posted about 2 months ago
We’re seeking a hard-working Customer Support Specialist to help customers troubleshoot tricky (and not-so-tricky) problems all day, every day. This is an entry-level position, but prior experience at a B2B tech company is a must. The ideal candidate is comfortable switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. In this role, you'd be the heart and soul of SimpleTexting.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- You're a superhero, but with a computer instead of a cape. You'll clarify the customer complaints, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, then follow-up to make sure the issue is resolved. The whole enchilada.
- Respond to email tickets, online chat or phone calls to help SimpleTexting customers with their issues
- Participate in writing excellent help documentation—both for internal use and for our customers
- Log tickets with the development team and escalate appropriately based on the impact of the issue
- Become a SimpleTexting power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
- You'll work weekends as part of a regular rotation with the rest of the customer success team
This Role Is For You If
- Multiple chats and calls happening at once doesn't make you sweat
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You're as comfortable hopping on the phone as you are writing super clear emails
- Investigating issues when you don’t have enough info to resolve them is your idea of fun
- Going above and beyond for customers gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling
- You've worked alongside marketing, product, and engineering teams in the past
- You have no shame geeking out about business and technology
- At least 1 year of experience working with customers, preferably in SaaS
- Familiarity with chat (Intercom) and CRM platforms
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years in customer support role
- You’ve worked in SaaS
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy
How to Apply