Posted about 1 year ago
Kelly Services’ Outsourcing & Consulting Group is seeking a Data Coordinator Specialist in Jacksonville, FL for a 30 hour/week assignment. The position is currently budgeted through the end of the year with possibility of extension and offers benefits. Qualified candidates with have a strong IT background or software development knowledge as well as publications (Pubstrat) experience. The Data Coordinator Specialist will support Global Medical Operations in migration to a new system so understanding of automation and affinity to software is also required.
Job duties include:
Supporting GMO with data-related documentation as required.
Publications coordination and Pubstrat Entries and support:
- Regularly coordinate between surgical and vision care teams to capture pertinent conference and peer-reviewed journal submissions in the pipelines early on in the year.
- Follow-up on a regular basis with designated contacts to monitor progress of publications and update data spreadsheets accordingly.
- Ensuring all peer reviewed publications material (including conference submissions) are compliantly reviewed through the Pubstrat or current compliant review process.
- Tracking conference material status within Pubstrat or other compliant review process (including PSIDs, items received, approved, etc.) from date of receipt to conference submission deadline.
- Ensure all key team members are regularly updated on materials for publication entering Pubstrat for review. Other functions as required from time to time.
Maintenance of GMO budget and expenditures as required:
- Completing and submitting documentation necessary to establish new payee accounts.
- Completing and submitting PO request forms to Ariba Super User for PO creation, providing PR & PO #’s to Publications Specialist for budget tracking purposes.
- Submitting contract request forms in Request Navigator for draft SOWs, amendments to extend term, etc.
- Completing cross-border and fair market value forms, obtaining signed and dated CVs.
- Coordinating GMA related activities involving documentation maintained in TeamCenter.
- Performs any other related duties including process improvements as required.
- Broad knowledge of data management practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle MULTIPLE tasks, and facilitate and resolve cross-functional activities.
- Strong computer software and hardware knowledge and skills (network and PC).
- Pubstrat experience.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation days*
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.