Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Sales Operations team is looking for an experienced Data Operations Support Specialist to join us in Cork, Ireland. In this role, you will support the EMEA Customer Data team to ensure integrity of the data systems. You’ll oversee the data quality and process governance analytics to provide valuable operations metrics and to support other data operations functions. As a Data Operations Support Specialist, you’ll need to have solid analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with a remote team.
- Perform account analysis to support EMEA sales teams
- Maintain and govern focus accounts in EMEA
- Monitor data input and processes to ensure accuracy, completeness, and integrity of data across all business systems
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of technical and business experts, operational teams, and managed services teams to identify and solve data issues
- Support, create, and administer metrics to monitor EMEA data quality and performance
- Understand business process and use data analytics to identify areas in need of focus or process enhancements
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Carry out all the data initiatives assigned by the customer data manager in a timely manner
- Advanced experience with spreadsheets (pivot tables, formulas, macros, etc.)
- Good database, business intelligence (BI), and data warehousing experience with tools like Oracle, Salesforce.com (SFDC), BI, Tableau, SQL, or others to develop and implement comprehensive, multi-touch integrated systems to guide data analysis
- Ability to conceptualize and build data quality measurements and dashboards that are simple, logical, and able to tell the story behind the numbers to promote quality awareness
- Solid analytical, detail-oriented aptitude; high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to change
- Degree and 3-5 years of operational experience with focus on data management or analytics, closely related to sales or sales operations
- Demonstrated success in streamlining data, creating new reports and procedures to support organization-level requirements
- Knowledge of business sales and processes
- Knowledge of additional European languages is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.