Posted 15 days ago
Why Join Our Team?
- Are you part of a nerdom/geekdom/fandom? Well, we probably have someone on our team who is a fellow member of that club! At DataAutomation, our sense of community stretches outside of the workplace. Even though we were working remotely before it was cool, we pride ourselves on knowing one another and supporting one another.
- You’ll be helping businesses big and small, from the mom and pop store to large companies. We focus our efforts on giving back the number one commodity: time. We provide these companies with time by helping them take manual tasks off their personal workload and putting them onto the strong shoulders of the internet.
- DataAutomation has tapped into a specific product offering and service that is fastly growing. You would not only have unlimited opportunities to grow with us as a team, but you would also have a direct effect on the day to day operations. We want you to be a part of our team, continue to learn and continue to adapt to the needs of our clients and company.
- Also, we want you to have a voice! We want to hear from you, hear your ideas, discuss possible improvements, etc. At DataAutomation, you will not be a voiceless cog in the machine. You have a unique set of skills to bring to the table and we want to make sure we are all working in our areas of genius.
- Did I mention we are remote? No matter where life takes you or where your roots may be, you can take your job with you.
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- The ability to understand as well as an interest to learn about the various products/solutions DataAutomation can offer its customers.
- You have a consistently positive attitude with a strong video/phone presence.
- Verifiable references to show you have incredible work ethic.
- A self-starter who would like to continue to grow their role inside the company.
- Commitment to following established processes while also recommending areas of improvement.
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures.
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own.
- Someone who can work a consistent schedule during EST business hours. We do provide our employees with flexibility when it comes to hours, but our work day is mainly focused during 9am - 5pm EST.
- We are looking for an individual that has sales experience OR developer experience. At least 2-3 years or experience in either field.
- You are a quick and accurate communicator, including email, phone, text, video conferencing, etc.
- You have been a sales associate before and want to continue a career in sales.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You have a quiet, stable place to work with reliable internet.
- You are available to work 15-20 hours per week. There is an opportunity to expand these hours as you are trained and if more hours are of interest to you.
- You have a record of reliable communication, meeting deadlines and hitting goals.
- You enjoy coming to work and connecting with new people each day.
- The ability to understand as well as a willingness to learn more about coding, ecommerce integrations and web development.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Charismatic personality with strong client-facing skills.
- Experience with B2B sales, cold to warm leads, and working with a client who might have zero knowledge of a business to a signature in minimal time.
- Experience selling products with an average value of $1000+, including keeping an eye out for low-hanging fruit opportunities.
- Experience working from home and providing consistent output.
- Experience with selling marketing services and software is preferred but not essential.
- Quick and accurate follow up with leads and closing sales.
- Scheduling introductory calls with new clients, gathering information from those calls and delivering it to our developers for project estimates or scoping when needed.
- Qualify leads to determine whether or not they’re a good fit.
- Learn DataAutomation’s product offerings inside and out as well as being able to reference key case study examples of when DataAutomation has helped companies in the past.
- Creation of accurate, detailed proposals that you will then guide the customer through so they understand the schedule of work and product offering from the beginning.
- Maintaining, managing, and expanding your sales pipeline.
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for a portfolio of clients.
- Clearly, communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve client inquiries by aligning them with the right resources.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly new business and renewal quotas.