Posted 5 months ago
This position is remote, based in Ireland.
At GitLab, we are fundamentally changing the way our customers get their software to market by putting the entire DevOps lifecycle into a single application. With over 100,000 organizations using the product GitLab is one of the fastest growing companies in technology. Our customer success teams are responsible for ensuring that our customers are wildly successful in achieving their business outcomes with the GitLab product as they move to truly modern DevOps. A complete long-term engagement of planning, strategy, coaching, services and relationship building ensures our customers exceed their goals and digitally transform. We know that our customers trust GitLab to take their ideas all the way from plan to shipped product in production and we don't take that responsibility lightly. We have an incredible existing, and rapidly growing, customer base, with a passionate, supportive open-source community and incredibly talented teams located in 40 countries focused on supporting them.Deal Desk Analyst
We're looking for a Deal Desk Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the Field Teams in renewing customers, leveraging pricing strategy, quote management, facilitating contract reviews and identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities. This position will work collaboratively with the Field and internal organizations such as Legal, Finance, Support and Sales Operations to ensure deals are executed with velocity and accuracy. This is a great opportunity to create scalable processes to support a fast growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability. The role will support the vision of Gitlab's sales leadership team and will report to our Senior Sales Operations Manager.Responsibilities
- Serve as the trusted adviser to Field Team on all renewal deal related matters, advise the team on alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closures
- Manage the day-to-day renewal management, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Engage with the Field Team to accelerate deal velocity
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure
- AA degree (BA/BS degree preferred)
- 2+ years of proven success in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Experience in Direct and Channel Sales model is highly desirable
- Experience with pricing strategy and international business preferred
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, collegial, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.