Posted almost 2 years ago
Chili Piper is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager. This role plays a critical part of the success of the lead generation programs, wear many hats, and interact with various roles inside and outside of the marketing department. You are a strategist, an analyst, a project manager, and a campaign manager. If you eat, sleep, and breathe creating lots of qualified leads for the Sales team driven from marketing campaigns, then we want to meet you!
Ultimately you are self-motivated and have a proven track record of effectively working across multiple departments to create campaigns, programs, and processes that drive qualified leads to Sales.
The ideal candidate for this position will have significant experience in demand generation, inbound and outbound marketing strategy and execution, and experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc...).
- Generate a robust marketing pipeline and effectively track and understand marketing funnel KPIs. Own the funnel for various campaigns.
- Create and execute effective marketing campaigns and programs that drive large lead volumes to support new customer acquisition targets
- Collaborate with sales to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both prospects and customers. Map content and marketing collateral to the buyer's journey and create conversion paths on websites and landing pages.
- Develop a marketing and sales SLA and work with marketing operations to optimize the lead conversion process. Collaborate with SDRs to help drive leads through the marketing funnel.
- Drive SEM, SEO, keyword, and list or segmentation strategies.
- Develop display marketing campaigns, paid social, and other sponsored content plays as needed.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns for conferences
- Build and optimize current nurture programs for various inbound marketing activities.
- Own and take full accountability of life cycle email, direct mail and high-touch event marketing programs from strategy to execution including some direct marketing writing.
- Develop and analyze key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting engagement, Experience building campaigns, analyzing key marketing metrics, and developing strategy for prospect and existing customer marketing programs.
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Experience in authoring and building targeted marketing campaigns and presentations to support strategy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and related communications simultaneously and within budget.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience managing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on marketing automation platform experience preferred.
- Experience marketing SaaS and/or technology offerings in B2B.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field