Posted over 1 year ago
Atlassian is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help drive end-to-end campaigns and increase demand for our ITSM products. Your role will be to build and execute the B2B demand generation strategy working alongside sales and product marketing. If you get excited about building and launching new businesses by partnering with teams across Atlassian, you'll love it here.
You are a lead generation machine. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. You will work with world-class product teams including Opsgenie, Jira Service Desk, Statuspage and new emerging businesses within Atlassian.
Sound like you? Read on..
In this role, you'll get to
- Manage macro and micro segmentation to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Partner closely with fellow demand generation experts, product marketing and field marketing teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always on marketing campaigns across email, web personalization, advertising, content syndication.
- Understand Atlassian's products and customer journeys
- Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation
- Account based marketing: Use the latest in account based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Atlassian’s largest customers.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership. This is a high visibility role.
- Leverage marketing automation tools and related technology integrations to increase demand
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Extensive experience implementing enterprise programs and process.
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends.
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC + Marketo a big plus).
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills with and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done.