Posted about 1 year ago
Alliances & Channels
Do you want to help the world's fastest growing software company deliver a different kind of experience to our partner ecosystem? Do you want to work with a world class team that's passionate about experimentation and creative problem solving?
Salesforce Partner Experience team is responsible for understanding, designing and delivering a frictionless, enjoyable and unique experience to the rapidly growing ecosystem of partners who serve our mutual customers while building their own amazing businesses. Our projects combine elements of strategy, user-research, visioning, ideation, visual storytelling, business model design, rapid prototyping, and in-market concept testing and experimentation.
As a Design Associate, you'll collaborate with researchers, strategists, and internal stakeholders to solve problems across the entire partner lifecycle and journey through cutting-edge, insight-based prototypes and compelling, immersive storytelling. As an experience design associate, you'll be involved in all aspects of a project from user research and prototyping to creating design-driven experiences that help partners achieve their goals.
If you're interested in:
- Projects and teammates that push you to grow by challenging your assumptions, skills, and knowledge
- Working on cross-disciplinary teams (design, strategy, research) that are fully devoted to one project at a time
- Solving complex social and system based problems at scale
- Experimenting and prototyping with new technology to bring ideas to life in new ways
- Honing visual and immersive storytelling skills to create engagement and conviction for users
- Using design to catalyze change and deliver business impact for Salesforce and our partners and customers
We'd like to hear from you!
- 3-5 years minimum of experience creating engaging and empathetic interactions and experiences through product or service design process
- Experience with Design Thinking methods, practices and processes as well as HCI, interaction design, digital product design, visual communication design experience and education
- Ability to quickly bring ideas to life through a variety of means such as prototyping, storyboards, wireframes, up to functioning digital prototypes and other beautifully designed artifacts
- Strong craft and design sensibility, whether its curating photography, setting beautiful typography, or creating a seamless digital experience
- Passion to learn design thinking and user-centered practices
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision
- Experience teaming with developers to create fully functional digital assets and prototypes
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to self-start, prioritize and manage time effectively by owning tasks or work streams
- Positive attitude, comfort with ambiguity, iteration and ability to work with teams
In lieu of a cover letter, please provide a one or two paragraph response to the following: Please tell us a recent example of something you were inspired by. What, if any, implications does it have on the world of design and technology?
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.Posting Statement
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.