Posted 5 months ago
We are at the forefront of creating the latest FinTech category and we are rapidly expanding our product & design team. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of success who can thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
Tesorio is a high-growth, early-stage startup backed by some of the Bay Area’s most prominent Venture Capital firms (First Round, Floodgate, Y Combinator) and the world’s top finance execs (e.g. the ex-CFO of Oracle, the ex-CFO of Yahoo, and the founder of Adaptive Insights).
We built software that applies proprietary machine learning models to help manage a core problem that all Mid-Market businesses face: managing, predicting, and collecting cash. As we’ve taken this solution to market over the last 18 months, we’ve been able to bring on some great clients like Veeva Systems, Box, WP Engine, Rainforest QA, and many more.
Tesorio’s Cash Flow Performance platform is a sought after solution for the modern-day CFO’s toughest problems. Companies such as Anaplan have successfully tackled forecasting revenues and expenses, however, no other system has been built from the ground up to help companies understand the complexities around cash flow and take action to optimize the core lifeblood of their business.
Are you our next Senior Designer?
- You have a track record of leading projects from definition to launch, ensuring they succeed for both the user and the business.
- You love spending time with users to uncover opportunities, prioritize concepts, and validate design solutions.
- You are a low-ego collaborator who makes decisions for the benefit of the project and isn’t afraid to champion the best ideas, no matter who came up with them.
- You have experience thriving in a fast-moving agile environment, designing while shipping and always iterating.
- You are comfortable learning about and working in a complex domain.
- You can think big and create divergent concepts, keeping the project goals in mind, and then focus down and spec out every edge case.
- Own the research and design for our collections product.
- We’re looking for a leader to guide the project from concept to launch, through the following phases: Conduct user research to understand the scope of the problem and the user needs.
- Design workshops to identify multiple high level features.
- Conduct user research to quantify the value of potential features in order to define project scope.
- Produce multiple design concepts at a wireframe level.
- Conduct user research to identify the winning concept.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Produce pixel-perfect mocks.
- Assist in writing product specifications in association with product manager.
- Manage product quality during buildout.
- Gather post launch feedback and make adjustments to the product as necessary.
Experience and Skills
- 4+ years of experience working in UX or Product Design.
- Excellent communication skills--you can articulate the rationale for design decisions and rationalize every decision.
- Experience designing and running user research sessions.
- Highly proficient with design tools, ideally Sketch.
- Highly proficient with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer, etc. Comfortable working with product managers and others on product specifications.