Posted about 1 year ago
DataRobot uses a variety of open-source technologies to test, configure, and deploy our infrastructure. We perform tens of thousands of automated tests every month, relying on components including Redis, RabbitMQ, HAProxy, Nginx, Graphite, Grafana, GitHub, Jenkins, AWS, and many more. We value engineers who are familiar with DevOps tools and practices, who do not believe that any problem is too hard, and who are willing and eager to chase problems down no matter where they lead.
- A passion for automating everything
- A passion for collaborating and tearing down communication silos
- Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure, 100+ servers minimum
- 5+ Years experience scripting in Bash, Ruby, Python, or similar
- 5+ Years experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, or similar)
- 4+ Years experience with Docker and/or container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or similar)
- 5+ Years experience in Python
- 5+ Years experience with AWS
- 5+ Years experience with CI tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies
- Familiarity with both Cloud Deployment and On-Premise Release Workflows
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.