Posted about 1 year ago
Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator (US – Telecommute)
Location: Irvine United States
Our organization is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to start ASAP! The ideal candidate is an eager learner who gravitates towards issue ownership, accountability, and leadership who is not only capable of taking on the unknown but enjoy the challenge!
As a successful candidate, you will have the chance to mostly work remotely from the comforts of your own home and will have the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being. A people-first company who takes care of our own, as many of our team members have been with us for more than 8 years!
Bliss Drive is one of the most reputable digital marketing agency with 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and Facebook. We specialize in B2B inbound lead generation solutions to help business build a predictable revenue system. Our company name is a true reflection of our core values. “Bliss” means a state of profound satisfaction, happiness and joy “Drive” means motivation to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, computer science or marketing
- 2 – 4 years’ digital experience with a background in marketing, sales planning, project management, and/or software development
- Knowledge of digital and social media products, web development, and/or business development is highly desired
- Exceptional communication skills, including verbal and written, ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be deadline oriented, exhibit strong attention to detail and accuracy and have excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, hands on, deadline driven environment
- Ability to take initiative, think creatively and work collaboratively
- Ability to build effective relationships with business partners, clients and internal teams
- Ability to deal successfully with complexities of a rapidly expanding organization
- Own the client relationship from pre-sales through campaign execution
- Maintain expert understanding of our products, capabilities, business rules, and pricing
- Manage expectations internally and externally regarding schedules, resources, margins, and budgets
- Monitor and optimize campaign metrics for delivery and KPIs; provide detailed reporting and recommendations to all internal and external teams
- Gather and document business requirements and communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications verbally or written to clients, internal functional areas
- Conduct regular meetings (phone, virtual) to update the client on project status, deliver presentations and provide an avenue for program enhancements
- Learn and assist the client in navigating client-internal requirements and processes specific to their organization
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with all internal functional areas