Posted 7 months ago
In 2018, The Financial Times recognized European Innovation Academy (EIA) as a digital champion in Europe. We have educated more than 100k students and executives over the last 6 years. Our activities are located in France, Portugal, Italy, Estonia, Qatar, Hong-Kong and Canada.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team!
We are looking for a team member, who can support our team in promoting the EIA Brand and its values through digital strategic marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, data-driven and is looking for hands-on experience in a fast-growing organization.
This position requires the readiness to work remotely!
What does the Digital Marketing Manager do?
• Helps to develop a brand strategy and guidelines to improve EIA visibility, maintain our brand image, and sustain trust.
• Maintains and grows social media presence.
• Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
• Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess them against set goals.
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Our Ideal Team Member:
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in digital marketing.
• Experience in Social Media Management.
• Experience with setting up and optimizing Ad campaigns.
• Analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Experience in analyzing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience in managing Media and Public Relations is a plus.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Opportunities to work with a global brand.
• The chance to work with international companies and universities.
• An ambitious and international team.
• Travel to different countries and participate in EIA events.
• Training and development.
• Flexible schedule.