Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Strategy Manager (Fixed term contract until June 2020) to help drive the aggressive growth of awareness, pipeline, and market share in EMEA. This key position will work as part of the local German Marketing Team but aligned specifically to the central Digital Marketing Team. This position will work to embed digital natively into all local market campaigns across all paid and organic tactics, drive implementation and improve results. The Digital Strategy consultant will work closely day to day with each of the digital channel experts to drive execution and maintain best-practice across the region. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the future strategy of online marketing at Salesforce as a key member of the team.
- Consult and deeply align with the German marketing team to understand key business strategies, and drive digital thinking around those
- Work closely with digital channel owners and teams to leverage their expertise, guide execution and maintain best practices across the region
- Devise multi-channel campaigns to embed digital channels deeply into every campaign in the country go-to-market plan
- Drive prioritisation exercises within the business to focus on pushing high-value programs to market that will have a meaningful impact on the company's bottom line
- Leverage and interpret a broad range of analytics and insights to maximise the performance of digital campaigns
- Drive innovation through continual optimisation and testing
- 3-5 years online marketing experience with a focus on delivering ROI through data-driven decisions across all disciplines (SEM, SEO, Social Media etc)
- Hands-on experience using online marketing reporting and analytic tools (Google Analytics, Datorama, Einstein Analytics, self serve ad platforms including Google Adwords, Linkedin, Facebook)
- Knowledge of web production and design
- Experience of working within Content Management Systems
- Strong attention to detail and loves working towards clear goals
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment whilst keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic & flexible working attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent German and English is a must
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and/or content writing, preferably within the tech industry.
- Project Management experience and knowledge. Use of PM tools (eg Mavenlink)
- Experience working on a CRO program to drive increased performance of online marketing tactics
- Fluent French, Dutch, Italian or Spanish a bonus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.