Natural Force Benefit Co. is looking for a passionate digital marketer to join our fast-paced, growing team; and to help us rapidly scale our traffic and lead generation efforts. The Natural Force Digital Marketing Specialist works across sales channels and oversees all aspects of company SEM and PPC advertising. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing strategy, tracking results, and reporting solutions to the VP of Marketing.
Position Status: Full-time (salary)
Location: Continental U.S., 100% Remote
Starting Salary Range: 50-60k/year
Starting Benefits: Company sponsored health insurance and 401k retirement plan, 10-days paid vacation/sick time, 6 paid holidays, paid maternity/paternity leave.
Travel Expectations: 1-3x per year for conferences, trade shows, and annual company retreat. Per diem food allowance and travel expenses paid.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following traits:
Takes ownership and responsibility
Technical proficiency in the below skills will be required:
Minimum of 2+ years creating and executing PPC/SEM campaigns (Facebook, Google AdWords, Amazon, etc.)
Other relevant experience includes:
- 4-year degree in marketing or related field plus 2 years of field experience OR minimum 5 years of marketing field experience.
- Experience with Amazon, Facebook, and Google advertising platforms.
- Experience with sales funnel creation, deployment, and optimization.
- Experience with eCommerce (Shopify preferred)
- Ability to compile, analyze, and report analytical data via tools such as Wicked Reports.
• Develops promotional campaigns based on strategic, brand and product-specific sales funnels that create awareness, consideration, and qualified leads.
• Leverages Natural Force blog content, customer reviews, influencers, and UGC for promotional purposes
• Builds ad strategy that accomplishes campaign/funnel goals.
• Maintains organized ad campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
• Monitors KPIs such as CPC and CPL
• Directs the creation of ad creative (copy, photographs, and video) in concert with graphic designers, videographers, and other team members.
• Oversees the creation of lead magnets, develops compelling product offers and looks for opportunities within customer reviews, customer questions, and user-generated content from customers and influencers.
• Monitors campaigns, ad sets, and ads and uses data-driven strategies for optimization.
• Identifies landing page issues and supports optimization efforts.
• Works in conjunction with Natural Force Marketing team to identify keyword opportunities and develop/execute SEM strategy.
• Oversees the creation and optimization of AdWords campaigns and PLA ads that drive brand/product awareness, consideration, and conversion.
• Aligns ad creative with product/landing pages in order to maximize conversions.
• Manages Search, PLA (Product Listing Ads), DSA, Display, and Remarketing Campaigns.
• Manages product feed.
• Drives traffic to product pages through the development/optimization of Sponsored Product and Brand ad campaigns.
• Monitors and optimizes campaigns daily
• Works in conjunction with Operations team to develop promotions that achieve ASIN goals (selling through of inventory, increasing sales velocity on target ASINS, avoiding long term storage fees, etc.)
• Oversees overall ASIN strategy and utilizes reporting tools to make data-driven decisions.
• Troubleshoots and corrects listing issues by working with Seller Support agents