Posted 6 months ago
We're a growth agency behind some of the fastest growing brands in their niches. And we're looking to upscale our team with a new hire. That's where you come in!
First, a bit about us, then we'd like to know all about you...
We've collectively managed over $100m in ad spend. We've grown massive e-commerce brands including: Hunt A Killer, BombTech Golf, and more.
We're agnostic to tools and methods. Whatever gets the job done, we do it.
Primarily, that entails: Media buying, email & sms automation, and CRO.
We're marketing geeks who love to geek out on marketing.
We're looking for a fellow hard working individual who's passionate about growth, tools, and generating massive success to join our team and make it even better.
If that sounds like you, right on, please apply!
Here's what the position entails and what Core Values we'd like to see in you:
- Review & audit existing campaigns
- Campaign builds
- Optimize campaigns
- Set up pixels
- Verify pixel proper functioning
- Research competitors for ad & conversion inspiration
- Read reviews for copy idea generation (pain points, desires, objections)
- Review existing assets, FB posts, IG posts, any other social channels with market interaction
- Daily client reports (good & bad)
- Coordinating with client special promotions & new creative
- Providing updates on overall progress
- Client calls
- Slack communication with clients
- Work with the team to generate CRO tests & recommendations
- Manage developers to implement tests
- Daily updates (even if it's simple "nothing to report")
- Organize hypotheses and future tests
- Prioritize hypotheses and future tests
- Implement analytics if not set up already
- Verify proper functioning
- Google Tag Manager familiarity and implementation of new tags
- Google Data Studio (if not familiar now, must learn)
- Hire & manage contractors to fill in the gaps above as needed
- Draw the owl -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndXHY8J7Jo
- Fast worker -- you tend to get tasks done more quickly than anyone you know
- Don't cut corners -- if a stone is left unturned, you can't sleep at night
- Take pride in your work -- beyond compensation, you do a good job for you
- Always eager to learn and improve
- Handle feedback like a pro (good and bad)
- Simplify -- you like to take complex processes and turn them into simple repeatable systems
- Bias for action -- Speed matters in business. You prefer to take action over waiting for permission when you calculate it's an acceptable risk. For instance, you are finishing a landing page for a client who still has not delivered photo assets. You don't let that stop you and you get a version live anyway where those photos can be inserted later. You'd never let something like that hold you back.
- Respectful -- we debate and disagree at times, but do so in kindness
- Earnest listener -- even when you disagree with others, you have the ability to control your inner-self and listen with openness and attentiveness
- You're often right, but happy to be wrong, and change your mind easily as new data arises and market conditions change