Posted about 1 year ago
Digital Transformation Specialist
Salesforce's value selling methodology is a consultative engagement with our customers to uncover business objectives and the impact our software can have on their business. We work with Account Teams to understand our customers use cases, personas, and interactions within the business, and mapping those back to quantify financial drivers and metrics.
Successful candidate will deliver the following to our customers:
- Vision of the future
- Blueprint for success
- Value of moving forward
The Digital Transformation Specialist is responsible for execution of business value engagements and leading sales, solution engineering, and customers through the process. This individual is responsible for leading prospects through a consultative, structured, rapid process to unlock value and map our solutions to existing business challenges. The individual will possess the ability to lead and project manage sales engagements, have superior executive communication skills, and have the ability to work in a dynamic environment. Public Sector industry experience is preferred.
- Lead and execute business value engagements in concert with sales teams
- Facilitate discovery workshops, and develop corresponding workshop content
- Lead Salesforce sales teams and customers towards strategic thinking that drives business results
- Project manage a virtual team of internal and external resources (i.e. Sales, Solution Engineers and Partners)
- Manage scorecards for Digital Transformation Engagements in order to determine if engagement is being set up for success
- Skills mastery in the techniques of prospect research, discovery, value mapping and executive presentation
- Create and deliver executive level presentations
- Quantify the business value of proposed solutions with financial business case and or other metrics jointly with the customer leadership.
- Develop relationships with regional sales and solution engineering leadership
- Participate in regional QBR's and Account Planning sessions
- Participate in multiple engagements while maintaining focus on results
- Create internal and customer-facing artifacts
- Travel, both to customer sites and other Salesforce offices domestically and internationally(Canada) , will be part of this role
- Executive presence - must be comfortable influencing and collaborating internally and externally with senior leadership and executives
- Strong communication skills, written, spoken
- Excellent situational awareness - must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments and able to present our company well
- Strategic thinking that is focused on value and business outcomes
- Strong personal "soft" skills such as empathy, listening, mirroring and communicating in different methods dependent on individual preferences
- Project Management and Team Leadership to inspire, coordinate and deliver results back to our customers
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to balance conversation within groups.
- Ability to work well on a small team and have multiple, varied responsibilities in a start-up type pace of work
- Ability to quantify a proposed solution's business value collaboratively with customer leadership.
- Ability to effectively use Salesforce capabilities to manage your work and the program's visibility (Chatter, Activity Tracking, Reports, Dashboards, etc)
- Expertise in at least one of the following:
- Service / Contact Center
- Platform / PAAS
- Minimum 5 years experience in pre-sales or consulting
- Preferred Industry experience Public Sector
- Preferred certifications in:
- Salesforce Administrator or other Salesforce certifications
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.