Small niche companies are becoming increasingly successful in the expanding and highly differentiated marketplace we are in today. At Deep Consulting Solutions, we help these companies grow big while staying effective and delivering the best to their clients.
Do you want to be a part of a no-nonsense consultancy that grows successful and effective businesses using business process improvement, automation, and result-based marketing? Our team is looking for Direct Response Marketers to build and implement effective direct-response campaigns to generate the best customers for our clients' businesses.
What We Do
We find niche and successful small companies who have problems running their complex internal productions as they scale. The first thing that we do for them is effectively re-organize their operational processes so that they can most effectively attract, service and retain their customers and run their internal production in the way most optimal for quality and profitability. The second thing we do is build and implement a software solution that will administer and enforce the new and improved operation model. The third thing is to expand their newly re-organized business by bringing them their best fitted clients through effective direct response marketing, while making sure that their internal systems are running well to handle the increased volume.
We work with clients on the result basis only and only get paid for the results we deliver once we deliver them.
Our Marketing Approach
We are a No-BS consulting company with an understanding that everything that is to be done must bring real results that can be deposited into a bank account. Our approach to marketing is no different. We do not believe in "awareness marketing", "getting the name out there", "brand advertising", etc. and do not consider "impressions", "likes", "shares", etc. a metric that must be paid a substantial amount of attention to. We believe that the only real job marketing must do is to attract most optimal clients to the company's offering and then have those clients purchase the offered product/service, and thus we only measure marketing's effectiveness with the amount of clients it brings in and the value of those clients to the company.
What You Will Do
As the Direct Response Marketer, you will be responsible for putting together and executing direct response marketing campaigns for our client businesses. The end goal of your effort must be enrolled best-fitting customers and generated revenue. You will be assigned to the individual business (which can be either our client company or our company) to work on and provided with all the information and resources necessary to enable you to accomplish the results.
In accomplishing your result, you likely will:
- Investigate the client business and the market in detail, using background information generated by our business analysis team, information obtained from the client and your own research and analysis;
- Identify the best audience and precise channel (direct mail, niche ads, email, etc.) to reach them and position the offering to best generate response in the given circumstances;
- Put together an outreach and follow-up content sequence, along with a conversion funnel to maximize the response and properly frame the prospects before offering them the service;
- Implement, launch, watch, monitor, and adjust campaigns in operation to ensure the best results and most effective use of marketing funds and resources;
- Work with the rest of our team (business analysts and software makers) to ensure that the company's internal systems will enable the results to be effectively realized;
- Do anything else that will be necessary for your results to be accomplished.
We have a tight business to run and our jobs require a certain commitment to results and willingness to accept responsibility for the individual actions on the part of our employees. Therefore, we require our candidates to:
- Understand that an activity by itself is useless unless it produces a useful outcome;
- Be ready to self-organize and self-manage and make own decisions about what to do in order to deliver the result;
- Be willing to re-examine approaches and methods when results suggest that current approaches aren't working;
- Be willing to endure hard work to achieve success and not expect instant gratification;
- Approach matters rigorously and analytically;
- Act on the above.
This job will require the following experience and skills:
- Understanding of direct response marketing principles;
- Experience in making effective marketing campaigns (online and offline) for small businesses that brought in closed deals;
- Experience with niche market research and deep analysis of the business context involved in marketing and selling;
- Various practical business experience.
The following skills and experience will help in being successful at this job:
- Knowledge of Dan Kennedy's marketing principles;
- Experience in creating persuasive and effective outreach and follow-up content to convert a prospect;
- Experience in putting together effective sales and client retention processes to get the best return out of marketing.
What We Offer
- High Performance Oriented Management
The organization is consistently and constantly managed for performance and results. High performers are rewarded. Excuses are not accepted and employees who make them are ejected. Long, unnecessary, bloviating meetings do not exist. Direct, quick and clear feedback is given on everybody's work. The owner personally manages the business and there is little to no middle management present. If you prove yourself to be a reliable and effective employee, you will have all the necessary authority, resources, etc. made available to you in order to deliver your results
- Results Based Compensation Schedule
This job's compensation plan will consist of a base pay and a revenue share/commission bonus. Our arrangements with clients are revenue share based and you will receive a piece of that revenue share once you deliver on results. Base pay will be sufficient for you to provide basic support for yourself, but it is expected that you will make most of your earnings through bonuses.
You can work from anywhere and at a time that best suits your preferences provided that you can deliver results. There isn't a 9-5 or any other hourly schedule in place and there are no time logs made. There also do not exist any time-wasting activities and everybody's time is respected. That being said, the amount of work that you'll need to put in to get results will by all means make this a full time job and require a full time professional commitment from you.
- Opportunities to Practically Develop and Enhance Your Expertise
We work with many complex and niche companies and our marketing approach requires a deep dive and understanding of their industry in detail, which you will develop quickly. You will have the opportunity to test out various marketing approaches and tactics and practically learn from what you are doing.
- Growth Within Our Organization
Our organization is dynamic, growing, and quite new. Employees who prove themselves to be responsible, effective, and motivated will have the opportunities to take increasing responsibilities as the company develops.
Our Hiring Process
Our candidate selection process is designed to objectively assess people's ability to deliver. We do not have long and pointless rounds of interviews filled with hypothetical questions and we do not make decisions solely by looking at somebody's resume. Instead, we follow the below sequence:
1. Job Application Form.
2. Pre-Screening Online Skills Assessment.
3. Short Interview.
4. Practical Test Assignment.
5. Evaluation of the Assignment and Decision on Hire.