Posted about 1 year ago
AppExchange is the strongest enterprise cloud marketplace and most successful ISV ecosystem that delivers innovative solutions for our customers. We connect our customers to our partner ecosystem to find, try, buy ready-to-install solutions and consulting services for every department, any industry. For our partners, we deliver access to our technology and access to our customers through our go to market strategies based on 20+ years of cloud experience.
The Director of ISV Co-Marketing will work with top AppExchange ISVs to develop joint marketing strategy, plan and metrics based on the partner's business plan and to execute plans to deliver revenue. This role is on the AppExchange Marketing & Programs team who is passionate about partner success and operates with an entrepreneurial mindset in a very fast-paced team.
This role requires a unique mix of relationship and project management, proven innovative marketing execution across the marketing mix, SaaS marketing expertise, and digital/social marketing campaign experience. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional organizations, ensure execution of joint marketing plans, measure/analyze/report on results, and contribute to aggressive program and partner growth objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Lead the marketing strategy, planning, execution and metrics with top ISV partners.
- Build and execute thorough marketing and project plans that tie to partnership revenue metrics.
- Work with partners and internal creative/media teams to deliver assets and programs ranging from simple blogs and ebooks, to events and multi-faceted digital media campaigns.
- Monitor joint marketing goals, programs, deliverables, and results by the partner.
- Participate in partners' quarterly business reviews, create and deliver monthly marketing reports, collaborate with Partner Account Managers to evolve a strategy to support partners' strategic decisions
- Educate Salesforce about new partners, write internal posts, create assets to highlight joint wins and customer stories.
- Day-to-day contact, advisor, and facilitator for all things ISV co-marketing from events and content to customer-facing activities.
- An expert collaborator who knows Salesforce marketing inside and out in order to be the best possible partner advisor and advocate.
- Manage a growing team of ISV co-marketing
- Recent partner marketing experience within the Salesforce ecosystem is a HUGE plus.
- 10+ years experience in marketing with an emphasis in B2B technology campaigns, product, and/or partner marketing.
- Experience managing the juggling act that comes with managing multiple clients/partners with many internal/external stakeholders.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind and familiarity with marketing analytics platforms.
- Highly detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience presenting to stakeholders including marketing, sales, and executives.
- Strong written and verbal communications, high credibility presence.
- Experience working with creative teammates, ad agencies and media vendors.
- Experience using Salesforce highly desirable.
- Experience with Apple Keynote and Google Suite is desirable
- Degree in Marketing or related field required. MBA desired.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.