Posted about 1 year ago
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them.
We are looking for fun people with big ideas and tiny egos who do great work. We hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture, and product.
TeamSnap is looking for an experienced customer success leader and strategic thinker with a passion for creating customer delight. This person’s focus will be leading a new customer success program and team designed to engage, retain and grow our valued customers from day one of the TeamSnap experience. You will partner closely with leadership across sales, product, marketing, finance, and analytics to accelerate and scale the Sports Organization line of business.
If you are someone who is able to move fast while using strong judgment and keeping focused on a customer success strategy that will evolve the line of business and the Sports Organization’s position in the industry, then you’re exactly who we’re looking for!
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with the Sports Organization General Manager to develop a customer success strategy and performance targets to meet the line of business’s ambitious goals, with specific focus on retention, lifetime value, product adoption, and customer happiness.
- Own and manage the entire customer lifecycle and operational processes which includes onboarding, training, business reviews, contact strategies, customer support, advisory councils, and an executive sponsor program.
- Represent the voice of our customers to inform and align cross-functional priorities, customer segmentation, product roadmap, and strategy planning.
- Recruit, manage, and grow a team of customer success managers, product specialists and support specialists organized around customer segmentation.
- Gather, analyze and use data from every customer interaction to proactively create value for both our customers and TeamSnap.
- Establish TeamSnap as the industry leader for providing the best, differentiated customer experience on the market. Define team operational metrics and performance-based incentive programs.
Things that are important:
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in SaaS and/or payment companies leading customer-facing organizations.
- Proven expertise in building and growing a customer success team.
- Experience developing recurring revenue business models, measuring value drivers, and analyzing data for decision making. Strong cross-functional skills, matrix stakeholder skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization.
- Deep empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Experience creating and managing incentive-based compensation plans.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and coach others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Comfort with the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and remote teams.
- Experience with youth sports strongly desired.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks:
- Equity Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
- We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve.TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success.
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.