Posted 7 months ago
Title: Director of Education – Agent
Location: Nationwide – USA
Responsible for overseeing all education programs and training activities related to the development, implementation and administration of EXP s compliance program. The Director will work with members of the executive management team at EXP to set the global education strategic direction, and directly manage the implementation of that strategy. The Director will serve as Ethics figurehead worldwide and is responsible for actively building and maintaining positive relationships with agents and staff. In an effort to protect the EXP legacy, the Director will ensure that the education program is risk focused, and adaptive to changing business and regulatory environments.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement a comprehensive agent education plan to include: World, Workplace, online, social media, events, tools.
- Establish and implement a comprehensive internal staff education plan partnering with other departments including Brokerage Operations, Onboarding, Marketing and Training.
- Create a company culture and brand of ethics.
- Develop an agent recognition program that highlights ethical behavior.
- Create and manage a training content database.
- Assist when necessary in agent compliance investigations.
- Director of Education Agent Compliance is a member of executive management and acts as ambassador for EXP on compliance issues, conducting training meetings in the VirBela World, on conference calls, webcasts, etc. to groups of agents companywide.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Graduate degree in Law, Communications, Marketing or equivalent, (Undergraduate degree acceptable with 7-10 years of experience creating and running compliance training programs for an independent contractor model business.)
- 5+ years of experience working with a real estate brokerage and/or multi-level marketing company.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Customer service background helpfulMust have strong computer skills.
- Must have working knowledge of current computer system.
- Legal research and writing experience preferred.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.