Marketing Director/Growth Marketer Position
Who we are:
I’m David Newman, and I’m the founder of Do It! Marketing and creator of The Speaker Profit Formula, our flagship mentoring and coaching program. My team and I help people from around the world market their smarts as a paid professional speaker AND all the accompanying revenue streams such as coaching, consulting, training, facilitation, online courses, licensing, sponsorships, and more.
We’re hiring a world-class marketer and leader to help us expand to our next level of marketplace success using both organic and paid traffic, content marketing, video, email, live streaming, direct mail, live events, and online communities.
How we work:
Do It! Marketing
is a fully remote team of self-starters, we are committed and passionate about changing and impacting the lives of our clients.
If you’re looking for a role within a team that feels like family that will allow you to do amazing work at an exciting period of growth, look no further. As part of a remote team and to support our clients, we’re looking for someone that can live by our values
The purpose of the Director of Growth Marketing is to develop and own the outcomes from all our online and offline marketing strategies and initiatives. The primary outcomes you’ll be measured on are: lead quantity, lead quality, and ultimately, helping us hit our highly aggressive sales growth goals.
You’ll pay particular attention to top-of-funnel lead generation and optimization of pipeline conversion rates. You will use your broad skillset to present new ideas and opportunities to help grow Do It! Marketing through new and existing channels and retargeting efforts.
Who you are:
You’re comfortable with both the creative and analytical aspects of growth marketing and enjoy bringing a vision to life while being a stats geek so that you can detect the patterns behind the numbers to help us make actionable decisions in real time.
You’re passionate about helping us find solutions to complex problems.
You understand that today’s digital marketing is not just about the click, share or like, but you keep strategic business growth in mind with everything you do.
You’re an experienced marketer, always honing your craft, with the desire and ability to expand, develop and master new marketing skill-sets and tools.
NEED to have:
- Expert in paid social; you have a track record in using social ads & effective targeting to drive leads and ultimately revenue for a seven figure company
- Expert in Search Engine Marketing, particularly Google and YouTube
- Copywriting & story-telling; you can write high-converting ads
- Effective at buyer persona research and you truly “get” buyer psychology
- Funnel management and conversion optimization through to the sale
- Familiar and comfortable with split testing techniques
- Growth mindset and “extreme ownership” of sales results
- Can plan and execute a strategy. You’re prepared to jump in and get the job done, you don't need a team to produce immediate results
- Remote work experience
NICE to have:
- Webinar marketing expertise
- Content strategist; comfortable creating and repurposing content to drive web traffic and boost SEO
- Marketing automation expertise
- Experience with video marketing, podcast marketing & direct mail
- Community management and growth (Facebook groups, blogs, organic social)
At Do It! Marketing, we understand that super talented people don’t always fit the mold.
We’re looking for A-Players ONLY.
We encourage you to apply if you identify as such but you’re not 100% certain you “qualify” for the whole list above.
If you’re a rock star marketer, you’ll know it - and so will we :o)
Please record a short video (90 seconds max), answering the following questions:
- From our list of requirements, what are the three top areas where you excel?
- From our list of requirements, what is the one area you would consider your weakest?
- What’s the one thing that jumps out at you about our company?
Videos must be received by 31 October 2019. We promise to respond to all video applicants.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!