Posted 2 months ago
Lofty is seeking an ambitious Marketing Director to promote our services to a national market.
Our Marketing Director will be responsible for all aspects of lead generation strategy and execution for Lofty's client pipeline utilizing a multi-channel approach including video, email, social media, PPC/paid search, content marketing, and live events (post COVID).
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Demonstrated experience managing marketing initiatives for professional services organizations
- Experience developing multi-channel marketing strategies
- Experience using HubSpot or comparable CRM systems
Preferred (but not required) Qualifications
- Proven success managing marketing initiatives in a software agency / digital product organization
- Experience managing the production of video-based content
- Experience with data intensive architectures and software.
- Experience with middleware-type applications and a data pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Able to work without direct supervision. Lofty Employees are trusted to make decisions that move projects forward.
- Motivated to try new methods and learn new technologies.
- Great attention to detail.
- Has a good balance of commitment to excellence and pragmatism.
- Data-driven mindset with strong attention to measuring results and responding to change.
- Create, execute, and refine ongoing marketing strategies in a multichannel environment
- Manage multiple campaigns while optimizing for efficiency
- Copywriting for the Lofty website and other marketing materials
- Management and maintenance of all agency collateral, sales decks, rate cards, etc.
- Ongoing professional development and continued education
- Management of marketing support staff as required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $73,000.00 - $98,000.00 per year