Posted 28 days ago
As a Director of Optimization at Cro Metrics, you will be a player/coach overseeing a team of people who are hybrid product manager, strategic thinker, account manager, and data analyst. Your primary role is to enable our product managers to be successful. With your passion for helping your team be successful combined with your agency or client-facing experience, you’ll be able to quickly gain the respect of your team in showing them how it’s done while also helping them to develop the skills they’ll need to grow in their own careers. Product Managers spend much of their time interfacing with clients, designers, and engineers. On the client side, our Product Managers must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites while being rooted in better understanding what the customer wants.
Our PMs lead all A/B testing and personalization experimentation for the client, which includes the following:
- Partnering with the client for the ideation, prioritization, road-mapping, design, and approval process for all hypotheses generation and experimentation
- Diving deep into the results to deliver the data story, learnings, and recommendations from the experiment
- Collaborating with a remote team of engineers, designers, and other PMs to support experiment ideation and execution
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship from daily experiment monitoring to kicking off the renewal process to evangelizing the value of Cro Metrics
The director must be able to do all of these things on their own and be focused on enabling their team to level up their skills. Expect about 5% travel as you visit key accounts regularly.
Experience and Skills
- 10+ years of professional experience working in digital product management.
- Experience working at an agency or as a freelancer is required.
- 5+ years of experience managing others. This is where you will be spending the majority of your time.
- Lifelong learner
- Experience running A/B/n tests using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Passion for using data to improve user experiences
- Built and delivered product roadmaps full of winning and losing ideas
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Worked cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely like working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group and individual performance coaching sessions
Our positions are fully remote and to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws, are open to U.S.-based applicants who are authorized to work in the U.S. only. Cro Metrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.