Posted about 2 months ago
You love podcasting and helping others learn how to thrive as creators.
You want to spend your days podcasting, talking about podcasting, and helping others create better content for their audiences.
You thrive in unique and challenging situations and are a self-starter who loves nothing more than helping others fulfill their dream, the same way you are now.
You like being on the leading edge of content marketing, and working in a high growth, dynamic environment with experienced team members to support you.
If so, we'd like to talk.
About the role:
Castos is a full-service podcast hosting, analytics, and integrated post-production platform. We’re looking for a savvy content creator with significant experience as a podcaster to head up our Director of Podcaster Success role.
Your job here will be simple: Talk about podcasting, a lot!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for educating both existing podcasters and those who are looking to get started.
Regular responsibilities include:
- Driving episode creation for our Audience podcast along with our founder
- Conducting webinars to educate new podcasters on how to get started both with our platform and with the common obstacles all-new podcasters have to overcome
- Working with our Marketing Director to write in-depth blog content around different aspects of podcast creation, audience growth, and monetization
- Guest appearing on other podcasts to provide incredible value for podcasting in general, as well as our brand
In this role you will work directly with our Director of Marketing and our Founder to create industry-leading resources for all podcasters.
Castos is a fully remote company, so you’re free to work wherever you’d like.
Our team also has fantastic annual retreats. The last retreat was in Berlin, Germany.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
- Significant experience podcasting (2+ years)
- Experience creating all forms of digital content (audio for podcasts, explainer and talking-head video, webinars, and “good on the phone” with customers)
- Love the craft of creating great resources that are shareworthy and compelling to listeners
- North America or EU based
- Experience working remotely
If you’re the right fit for this role apply below and please include a short video of yourself telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.