Posted 24 days ago
Director of Product Management
Product – United States – Full Time
- The Director of Product Management is a supervisory role and reports to the Chief Product Officer.
- The Director is responsible for leading the Product Management Team and working collaboratively with other programs,
- The person in this position will establish and maintain best practices for product and service management.
- The Director of Product Management is responsible for the product planning, marketing and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and member requirements, determining product viability, defining the product vision, and working closely with member engagement, sales, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and member satisfaction.
- The Director of Product Management ensures that the product and marketing efforts support the Nozomi Networks’ overall strategy and goals.
Required Skills, Qualities, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline, or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience with the product management discipline. Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products and services, ideally for a membership organization.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a leadership/supervisory role.
- Ability to mentor and coach employees.
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive, practical knowledge of research and analytical methods.
- Able to work in a matrixed environment.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with different types of business contacts.
- Professional demeanor.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, responsible and disciplined, able to prioritize effectively, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and think strategically on behalf of the organization and its members.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.