Posted over 1 year ago
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
The Director of Product Management Finance Technology will lead a team of Product Managers and Product Analysts to deliver enterprise finance business systems for Business Technology (BT). Reporting to the VP of BT Finance Product Management, this individual will be responsible in partnership with key stakeholders for developing product and systems strategies through the success of key business partners and corporate functions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated a passion for inspiring, mentoring, and developing people and delivering products and services that are scalable, high quality and consistently with reusability in mind. This leader must be deep in a functional domain and have proven expertise in improving productivity, driving customer satisfaction, and maintaining technology and security controls. The candidate must have multiple years of experience leading functional teams in a fast-paced, global technology company with exceptional growth.
The selected candidate must be a hands-on leader, possess expertise in Product Management of finance functions specifically Procure-to-Pay and Finance. This person should have a strong background that involves diverse on-prem and cloud applications and integration technologies. The candidate must possess strong client relationship management, promote a collaborative team culture, and ignite passion within the team to build robust flawless applications.
- Build and manage portfolio of projects and services for Procurement, Accounting Tax, and Treasury and drive efficiency with business partners
- Facilitate the evolution of Business Technology (BT) Applications organization through the hiring and development of world-class professionals
- Partner with Engineering/Development Org to align business and BT strategies and roadmaps and to drive business partner success
- Partner across BT applications, the CIO organization, and broadly across Salesforce to deliver solutions
- Engage and use third-party applications and develop strategic partnerships to compliment Salesforce technology
- Build, manage, multiply, coach and develop a team of outstanding individuals for transformational enterprise projects, capability enhancements, and unparalleled partnership
- Guide a strategic roadmap of initiatives for techno-functional innovation in the industry-defining environment for Enterprise finance and cloud-computing business operations
- Collaborate with security, architecture, quality, support, experience, program, and infrastructure partners in coordinating the delivery of complex, multi-year objectives
- 12+years of experience managing a customer-focused Product Management team in a rapidly growing environment
- 12+ years managing, mentoring, motivating and growing a mature and goal-driven team in a global setting; must have a strong history of developing people, both professionally and individually
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle EBS Finance technology and Cloud-based finance applications, mobile development, and SOA architecture
- 10+ years of experience leading a functional team in a mixed on-premise and cloud-based IT organization, with a strong preference for those who have managed in Agile/Scrum environments
- Strong experience in managing and delivering projects, enhancements for on-premise application in Oracle technologies, cloud-based finance applications, mobile applications, with complex integration architecture
- Capable of handling multiple applications/projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with capability to facilitate deep strategic conversations with business unit executives and the ability to influence decisions across functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MBA or equivalent
- Participate in a cross-functional team of Product Directors to implement product management best practices
- Experience with SaaS business model/operations, technical/business architecture, and knowledge with the latest technologies used in finance systems
- Agile/scrum certifications, Oracle EBS, Force.com certifications
- Familiarity with Relational Databases, preferably Oracle
- Familiarity with financial reporting needs
- Project/Program Management Skills
Travel requirements: less than 20%
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.