Posted about 1 year ago
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We're looking for a Director for our Programs and Delivery team within the office of the CISO. The Programs and Delivery team consists of a diverse group of program and project managers as well as our service delivery managers for our Private SaaS offering. This role will be responsible for day to day management of the team and will define sustainable processes to help us scale our work, drive efficiency, and demonstrate how Programs & Delivery helps functional leaders to achieve their strategic goals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oversee a variety of projects with both internal and cross department impacts. Projects will be complex due to the nature of the stakeholder groups.
- Solve business needs and build new organization capabilities through collaboration and innovation.
- Develop and evolve PMO materials for consistent reporting and tracking.
- Develop portfolio roadmaps and ruthlessly prioritize work to achieve the best outcomes.
- Continuously refine the best ways to deliver projects.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Act as point of contact for any program/project/risk related escalations until resolution.
- At least 7 years managing resources, tasks, and workflows in a technical program management, systems engineering, and/or project/program management role.
- At least 2 years managing people.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship-building, leadership, and experience working in a collaborative environment with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment. SaaS experience a plus.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- The ability to be a "jack of all trades" with a wide variety of practical experience in all aspects of business operations and program management.
- Passion for coaching and mentoring team members on the craftsmanship of good project management practices, with applied experience in developing processes, tools, governance, standards, and documentation to successfully execute strategic initiatives throughout the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and be deadline driven.
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels of a company.
- Exceedingly strong communication skills (both written and verbal), with a passion for distilling complex ideas in easy to understand ways.
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement.
- Empathy for business partners and the drive to help them achieve their goals.
- Vast knowledge and actual experience with a variety of project and program management methodologies and tools.
- Prior experience that demonstrates your abilities as a Program Manager, consultant, or in a related job.
- Prior experience working with a remote, distributed workforce.
- (GMT-4); (GMT-5); (GMT-6); (GMT-7); (GMT-8);
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.