Posted over 1 year ago
Reporting directly to the VP of People Operations, the Director of Recruiting will be in charge of the leading the recruitment efforts here at DataRobot. You will build and execute the recruiting strategy to support our unprecedented growth, develop the current recruiting model, and support a high performing team to ensure a competitive advantage in the race for premier talent.
What We Expect From You:
- Work closely with the VP of People Operations and the leadership team to articulate strategic priorities, deliverables, and timelines for Recruiting
- Work closely with the team to ensure that candidates are efficiently scheduled and that the logistics of the interviewing process are handled up to standards
- Serve as an owner of all the processes related to the streamlining and automation of recruitment
- Keep an eye on the interview process to ensure positive candidate experiences within a full cycle; ensuring communication at all phases is high-touch.
- Lead the recruiting team by developing and enhancing recruiting processes and strategies
- Define and implement consistent hiring metrics and goals, including but not limited to job posting success, prospecting conversion and third-party input
- Stay hands-on as a senior technical recruiter and take responsibility for filling the most challenging, executive openings
- Provide the executive team with weekly updated pipeline reports
- Ensure that time to hire is reduced
- Build and deliver interview training courses for all employees
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in a dynamically growing, pre-IPO tech space
- Experience in forming recruiting and sourcing teams
- Consistent background of recruiting and placing top-notch talent for in different parts of the world
- Experience in developing metrics and reporting
- Flexible - able to partner with a wide variety of individuals across the company including our senior business leaders and seasoned professional candidates of the engineering organization.
- Passionate about candidate's experience and the very process of discovering a new opportunity
- You've scaled teams before, so you know what it takes to do that
- Data-driven, with an exemplary command of using data to drive organizational change
- Committed to developing the team and peers
- Appreciates working in a fast-paced environment that is far away from corporate nonsense
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.