Posted 8 months ago
Director of Sales – Ambulatory
Req No.: 2019-2630
Type Regular Full-Time
ABILITY® Network is a leading information technology company helping providers and payers simplify the administrative and clinical complexities of healthcare through innovative applications and data analytics. ABILITY is headquartered in Minneapolis with principal offices in Boston and Tampa.
We are committed to make ABILITY a great place to do great work, growing to benefit customers and employees alike.
In the spirit of this commitment, we live by the following values:
- Help others: We are here to help – our customers and each other.
- Make it better: We continually improve and innovate to offer practical solutions.
- Do the right thing, always: We set and meet high standards in all that we do.
- Deliver extraordinary results together: We accelerate growth and achieve extraordinary results as a team.
The Director of Ambulatory Sales is responsible for leading a team of Ambulatory Sales Representatives. Responsibilities include hiring / interviewing, helping with on-boarding new hires with-in their sales team, acting as a liaison between the Sales Managers, Sales team and the Vice President of Ambulatory Sales in providing feedback and helping with ideas and processes to increase revenue, holding weekly team meetings to share knowledge and help answer questions while also aggressively driving all sales activities and revenue targets in a defined geography and or territory for their individual contributor expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire, manage, motivate and retain a team of inside sales staff creating a repeatable, predictable sales process
- Grow ABILITY’s revenues through the development of successful Inside Sales programs that support the company’s corporate strategic goals
- Manage the day-to-day activities required to provide the Inside Sales team with the tools, leads and information needed to sell the ABILITY’s products and services into the Ambulatory provider market segment
- Regularly reviews sales staff productivity and develops action plans as necessary.
- Provide ongoing sales coaching and mentoring to the Inside Sales team
- Collaborate directly with the ABILITY Marketing team in order to ensure appropriate market messaging
- Create concise rules of engagement for the Inside Sales team and communicate clearly to each member
- Develop and achieve weekly and monthly forecasts
- Remain up-to-date on healthcare industry business drivers and how ABILITY’s solutions can improve the company’s products and services
- Interface with internal organization (sales, development, marketing, product fulfillment, and product management) to ensure customer success in the sales cycle and success of direct sales
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Must comply with all companies policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years inside sales experience using strategic selling principles and tools
- Minimum 1-year experience managing a fast-paced, high transaction inside sales organization
- Experience achieving or exceeding quota
- Experience influencing at all levels of an organization
- SaaS or subscription-based software sales experience
- Experience in the healthcare space
- Direct experience working with Ambulatory providers