Posted 9 months ago
Job Details: Director Sales Enablement
Business Function Sales
Location Country US
Office Location Home based
The position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales and will work in conjunction to lead and drive sales operations, manage the day to day activities of the Sales Enablement/Operation team and deliver cross functional activities to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of the team and others who are involved with the sales processes.
Office Location: Home Based
- Manage a successful sales support and inside sales team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds performance metrics.
- Work with EVP Sales to create and maintain a world-class sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales employees.
- Work in conjunction with the CMO and Marketing to drive the development, creation and utilization of content for sales collateral and product marketing solutions.
- Work with CIO and Business Intelligence to review and assess data to enable better utilization of time and resources while driving technology and alternative sales engagement platforms.
- Work with Sales Leadership to motivate and drive performance of the Sales Team and assist with the analysis of performance.
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behaviour aligns with the Craneware values.
- Work closely with EVP Sales to operationalize the plans through discussions with the Sales Team.
- Analyze performance metrics data and leverage them to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support and Inside Sales team members.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient sales operations.
- Work closely with Sales Managers and the Pricing Coordinator to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure the timeliness of contract review.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency. Support the EVP Sales in optimizing the field sales structure.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with departments (such as Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development, Business Intelligence) to implement effective sales plans that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize Craneware’s visibility with hospitals, executives and professional associations.
- Deliver sales forecasts, sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Manage and report on the resource request process (demo’s, SME’s) in the CRM to ensure efficient use of the company’s resources –both fiscal and personnel
- Mange the RFP process to ensure timely delivery and accurate responses to potential customers.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Education
- Sales acumen and ability to translate financial data into sound business recommendations and ability to analyze data
- General knowledge of revenue cycle technology (Healthcare/Revenue Capture/Revenue Integrity)
- Broad and deep knowledge of Craneware’s core products
- Broad and deep knowledge of industry trends and competition
- Demonstrate knowledge of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Good leadership and communication skills with the ability to deliver across own function and the broader business, has a focus on stakeholder management both internally and externally to Craneware.
- Experience of managing Sales Support (Inside Sales, Telemarketing) teams with demonstrated new sales track record & quota attainment
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification
- Microsoft Office and CRM software – ability at expert level
- Highly accountable and results oriented
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- 5-7+ years’ sales experience including sales operations and lead generation
- Demonstrates sales track record, new sales track record & quota attainment.
- Demonstrable success in new business development and lead qualification.
- Educated to Bachelor Degree