Posted about 1 year ago
Senior Director, EMEA Signature Support
Signature Success is a strategic profit center and the highest level of support at Salesforce. It provides our largest and most strategic customers with a global designated team, rapid response and resolution, and proactive and predictive monitors that help avert problems before they occur. The ideal candidate is a seasoned technology leader with a proven track record of driving the efforts of multiple teams to deliver similar mission critical services at large, fast growing enterprise software companies, has a high sense of urgency, possesses a background in Engineering or Infrastructure leadership, is hands-on and can engage confidently with C-Level executives.The ideal candidates should possess extensive Technical Support leadership experience, preferably supporting global clients in a cloud or software environment.
- Oversee signature delivery for EMEA. This includes managing key KPI's and ensure customers continue to derive value from the service
- Build a strong relationship with field and account teams to ensure we have a cross-functional perspective on the value the customer is receiving from Signature Success
- Drive a close engagement with TMP to address EMEA customer concerns around escalation processes, response times/problem resolution, influencing Top Product Enhancements
- Understand technical training needs for EMEA engineers and help drive priorities with our internal training strategy
- Build strong relationship with key executives and decision making stakeholders on customer side
- Manage key metrics which will measure the effectiveness of the team in meeting key goals such as Customer satisfaction, Customer Loyalty and productivity. Continuously seek to improve processes and working practices to ensure that these goals are achieved.
- Act as an escalation point for high severity customer issues that arise from within the team; directly from customers; or from other Salesforce functions.
- Work pro-actively with Peer Managers to schedule staff, plan training activities, and other non-customer facing activities to meet Regions Capacity requirements.
- Oversee strategic projects to improve customer self service
- Understand technical training needs and help drive priorities with our internal training strategy group
- Responsible for ensuring differentiation of Support Delivery via our Premier Success, Signature Services and other value-added services.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years experience in a technical support environment, handling highly complex issues.
- 5+ years at the Management level, managing managers in addition to individual contributors, providing partner support to large enterprise customers.
- Previous experience directing and maximizing the benefits of collaborating global teams.
- Practical experience managing multiple support teams, including outsourcers, with a strong knowledge of all technical support functions and related engineering responsibilities.
- Strong understanding of operational infrastructure, metrics, processes, systems and tools for running a Worldwide Support organization focused on working via Outsourced partner
- Must be capable of dealing confidently and professionally at executive level internally and at customers.
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement.
- Ability to respond to high-profile, high-impact customer/product escalations in a way that drives customer loyalty.
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company's core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's \"World's Most Innovative Company\" five years in a row and one of Fortune's \"100 Best Companies to Work For\" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.