Solutions Architect are the product advocates for our Platform.sh Enterprise offerings. Your main mission is to drive the technology evaluation of our prospects and managing the different evaluation stages with their technical team.
This position requires a deep knowledge of our solution and the web-development/Drupal ecosystem to architect and provide the best technical solution while also understanding the business challenges and requirement of the client.
Can you deliver breathtaking and exhilarating tech demos, and explain the intricacies of command line tools? We run OEM PaaS services for famous brands like Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition and Sensio Cloud - can you help us build and run these vibrant software products?
Directly reporting to our Director of Customer Solutions and in close interaction with our Sales, Support, Engineering and Infrastructure teams, you will be responsible for proactively ensuring a stable and secure product experience as the trusted advisor for the client in the pre-sales phase.
Along more traditional clients, your main focus will be on the Drupal market working on fleet opportunities that can include up to thousands of sites for large corporations or universities. These opportunities require a strong knowledge of running Drupal at scale to succeed.
The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
In a given day you might:
- Demonstrating client business knowledge in the light of our product utilization
- Tailoring product demos to meet prospects technical requirements and business needs
- Mapping existing clients systems to Platform.sh products and offerings.
- Working closely with sales teams for product demos and answering technical questions
- Analyzing customers’ technical needs to suggest consulting services and meet their requirements
- Helping the sales team establish Liaising with engineering teams when necessary for product improvement
- Getting up to speed regularly with our new product features
You will give our customers their very first impression of our product, leading the path to high satisfaction in their product experience.
As the Solutions team is also participating in conferences and meetups on a voluntary basis, you can, if you wish, travel and participate in these events alongside our sales and marketing team.
- Proven successful experience in handling technical customer relations in the web industry
- Drupal experience as a developer or an architect. Multi-sites architecture.
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully matching customer expectations with product capacity
- Extensive knowledge of web application architecture and services (DNS, CDN, web servers, databases, cache layers, etc.) and distributed systems.
- Extensive knowledge of web development workflows and existing tools (git, CI tools)
- Knowledge of other common web applications and frameworks: Magento Ecommerce, Symfony, eZ Platform, or Typo3
- Dynamism with a cool head
- Mad Linux (Debian) skills
- Public speaking experience
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
This is a remote job. We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. To be an effective performer you’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while operating with a high level of independence and autonomy.